JUDY CHOU is L.O.V.E

STANLY HSU is L.O.V.E
BIGBANG is L.O.V.E

因你而變得完美 幸福 薛薛你

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sick

Don't why suddenly I will like this
morning i come for work that time I still ok de a
why now will like that?



I think I was "so sick"
Now suddenly I will cold , my body very hot now
Can I get a cup of hot water now?


Just now my friend call me go back
don't want work already
BUT !! who sent me go back?
then now still waiting my dad come and fetch me


Still got how long I need to wait?
i still wait until my dad come fetch me?
i really don't know


Tomorrow I will go to school?
Please don't ask me
I still cant answer you


Should I tell my dad later i was sick?
If i tell my dad already I can don't want go to school?
my mum sure don't let me absent any more



Januari until now i absent 10+ already
actually now i already will get warning letter
BUT ! my teacher not will do that
so I won't scare



So , later will how I still don't know
now i just know i really not well