JUDY CHOU is L.O.V.E

STANLY HSU is L.O.V.E
BIGBANG is L.O.V.E

因你而變得完美 幸福 薛薛你

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exam like SHIT !!!

since as start exam untill now
all subject I also dont know how to to

then the result come will like what?
sure will like SHIT !
I tell u

So, next year sure will change class
I dont want to change clas anymore !
I dont want go back like last time
I hate it !

But
I dont have study as very well
what can I do ?
what can I say?

If really change class I also cant say what ~
But I really hope I wont change class

****************************************
Wanna holiday already
My friend in this holiday month I think will less meet you all
Because I need to work
But you all also cant date me for hang out

But
Got people date me or not I also dont know

Well ,
Nicko will stop here ..
if can
drop some comment please, thanks